CONDITIONS OF USE
The access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of User, who accepts, from that moment, the General Conditions of Use reflected here.
From the moment of access to the website, the User acquires a series of rights and obligations in order to guarantee the correct use of the services that Quenindiola makes available to the users of this website.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The price of the Products that can be acquired through www.quenindiola.com, will appear next to each Product. This price is shown in euros (€). The published price is the full final price of the Product and includes all applicable taxes in accordance with current legislation.
For purchases made from a country with another currency, the supplier of the card will apply the exchange rate at the time of charging the purchase to the customer's account.
Prices from non-EU countries may be subject to import charges. Payment of these charges is the sole responsibility of the customer.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The terms and conditions set forth herein govern access to and use of this website www.quenindiola.com. The exploitation of this website corresponds exclusively to Paripepop S.C., with registered office and for notification purposes, at Calle Jaca, Nº1, 2ªA, 15703, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña) and C.I.F.: J70415963.
For any query or contact with the company can be made through the following telephone numbers +34 981 935 152 / 660 873 148 or email email@example.com.
These conditions of use are accepted expressly, freely and fully by the User by the mere fact of accessing the website, viewing the contents and / or use the services thereof.
In the event that the User does not accept the conditions of use of a service or content of this website, he or she must abstain from accessing it, or in his or her case abandon it and cease using it.
The User must establish the appropriate and necessary security measures to avoid undesired actions in their computer equipment used in Internet access.
The User is aware that access to and use of this website and/or its contents is carried out under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility.
* Access, free of charge and without prior authorisation, to the contents and/or services that Quenindiola offers on the website, without prejudice to the particular conditions necessary for prior registration to access certain contents and/or services of the same.
* Use these services and content for your own personal use only.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The User will not be able in any case:
* Use the content and services provided by Quenindiola to carry out illegal actions that violate current legislation or public order, morals or good customs and that may damage the rights or freedoms of others or prevent access to them, to the detriment of Quenindiola.
* Use the services made available by Quenindiola, to promote, sell, divulge information itself or third parties, as well as promote without prior express consent by Quenindiola.
* Incorporate hyperlinks or links from this website from their personal or commercial sites as long as they are not limited to mere access to the website of Quenindiola.
* Perform any action on the website that interferes with both public and private access of users to it.
* Use viruses, codes, computer equipment, software or any other system that destabilizes or hinders access to www.quenindiola.com.
* Reproduce in whole or in part any of the images, trademarks, logos or pages of the website www.quenindiola.com that are subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, regardless of whether or not it involves an act of unfair or lucrative competition.
* To use the services and contents offered through the website in a manner contrary to the general conditions of use and/or particular conditions regulating the use of a particular service and/or content, and to the detriment or detriment of the rights of the rest of the users.
* Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of Quenindiola or its legitimate owners, which may house the contents hosted on the website, or the symbols that Quenindiola or the legitimate third parties holders of the rights, incorporate into their creations object of intellectual or industrial property existing on this website.
* Include in websites under its responsibility or property "metatags" corresponding to trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs owned by Quenindiola.
* Create frames within a website under its responsibility or property that reproduce the main page and / or pages accessible through it, corresponding to this website without the prior permission of Quenindiola.
* Include in a website of its responsibility or property, a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a User of its website, including trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of its property and through which the main website or accessible pages of this website are displayed.
* To use the trademark, commercial names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
* Perform any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the content and services of the site or the economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written permission of Quenindiola, except as provided in these general conditions or, where appropriate, conditions regulating the use of a service and / or content existing on the website.
Quenindiola reserves the unilateral and unannounced right to modify the conditions of access to the services and/or contents of the website.
Quenindiola reserves the right to monitor transactions and communications it deems appropriate on its website. It is for this reason that if Quenindiola deems it appropriate (according to its own judgment) that a User violates any of the conditions of use or general terms of the page, it may restrict the access of said User to the same.
Cookies are small text files which are placed on the hard disk or memory of the user's devices and which collect information on navigation. They store this information and only the server that implemented it will read it. The set of "cookies" helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to see which pages our users find useful and which do not. They are also very useful for the functioning of the Internet, they provide countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitate navigation and usability of our website.
No cookie on this website can extract information from the user's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way, on this website, for the private information of a user to form part of the cookie file is for the user to personally provide that information to the server. The user can configure his navigation to accept or reject the installation of cookies. Unless expressly rejected by the user, Quenindiola may provide the user's data to its commercial partners in order to receive commercial offers from third parties. However, with regard to the customer's e-mail address, Quenindiola may only use or provide this address to its partners with the express authorization of the user for this purpose. At any time the user can cancel this authorization, communicating his refusal at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents and services present on the Quenindiola website, such as logos, images, texts, animations, videos, drawings, photographs, trademarks, distinctive signs and html code of the same, without this enumeration having a restrictive character, are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property.
The copyright and economic exploitation of this site correspond to Quenindiola.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear on the website are the property of Quenindiola and are protected by current intellectual and industrial property laws.
The provision of the services and publication of the contents through the site does not imply in any case the transfer, waiver or transmission, in whole or in part, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights by Quenindiola.
Under no circumstances may the User make use of the services and contents existing on the site that are not exclusively personal, except for the exceptions determined in the present general conditions of use of this site or in the particular conditions that Quenindiola establishes to regulate the use of a specific service and/or content offered through the website.